How can we help?
It’s great news that you’ve joined United for Healthier Kids and taken the first step towards encouraging healthier habits for your kids! Next steps:
- Add a picture to your profile, manage your settings and add your kids to your profile
- Take a look at the healthy ideas and start collecting the ones you want to try with your kids
- Explore all of the easy and fun recipes and save the ones you’d like to try
- Tell your friends about United for Healthier Kids – the more parents who join up, the more ideas there’ll be to share
- Follow us on Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and YouTube where you can keep up with the latest news and ideas and let us know what you think
Thanks for your interest, we’d love to hear from you. You can find out more and see current vacancies on our careers site.
We’re always happy to hear from people who’d like to help out. Get in touch with our team.
Keep an eye on our events and news pages to find out about any happenings near you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for all the latest news and information
We’d love to hear from you. Talk to our team today
We’d love to work with anyone who shares our big ambition of helping to raise healthier and happier kids and who wants to make a positive contribution. If that’s you, then we want to hear from you. The types of partners we’d love to work with may include, but aren’t limited to: Organisations – commercial companies (retailers, manufacturers), media, entertainment and PR agencies, governments, international organisations, NGOs, schools and educational organisations, child’s centres, academics, think tanks. Individuals – key opinion leaders, experts, celebrities, people with local or national networks, people with influence in areas as child’s nutrition and health, physical activity, infant/childhood wellbeing, child psychologists, club leaders, online influencers, bloggers. Talk to our team to find out more about becoming a partner.
We'd love to talk to you about your school getting involved. Get in touch with our team
We'd love to talk to you about your company getting involved. Get in touch with our team
We'd love to talk to you about getting involved. Get in touch with our team
Download the press pack from the partners page
Talk to us here